Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ab Fab








My friends at Made Woman Magazine  introduced me to this great site called JustFab. This site has amazing deals with customized boutiques for every customer. A lot of celebrities sport the same goods seen on the site.

To whet my appetite I received this multi-jeweled necklace and stud ring with a bow. I knew I could layer both, and they are so on trend. I included an Instagram image of me wearing the ring with my other jewelry assortments. The price of this ring was ridiculous: under $10. You have no excuse not to buy. JustFab features clothes, bags, and shoes too! I included a couple of my favorites from their current selection above.

You can read more about JustFab at madewomanmag.com

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Do I love thee ooooops These items!
    Wow!

    Of course I love you too! lol
    HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete