Sunday, December 9, 2012

Introducing: Nail Art Gallery Magazine









My new job has taken me into the beauty industry, and I couldn't be happier! Nail art is not so different from the art I have dealt with previously. It's all about imagination, creativity, a steady hand, and executing a vision. I love that nail art is so popular right now. As someone who adores wearing color, sparkle, and personal style, this is all right up my alley.

That is why I am thrilled  to announce the new publication I have been working on. Enter: Nail Art Gallery Magazine . This digital publication is free to view on your tablet or computer. Simply click on the link and be inspired by these cool designs, including many for the holidays.

It was a lot of hard work putting this magazine together, but in the end, it was so well worth it. I am happy with the premier issue and am looking forward to producing these bi-monthly and exploring new media. I hope you'll join me!

Happy Nail Painting!

2 comments: