Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fashion Sense (of Humor)

What I wear to work ... I wish

I have a drinking problem

Who cares if the food is good?

Traveling lightly

What a girl has to do to check her lipstick

The diet starts tomorrow

House arrest isn't so bad ...

Gardening garb

Hoop la

I've got nothing to wear

Dorothy goes vamp

I need the life that goes with this sweater

What I wear to the market

My favorite thing about Pinterest is the fashion feed. Sure, a good looking dessert is always nice to stare at, but there is no motivation like looking at beautiful clothes, shoes and jewelry. I love the over-dramatized shots and started noticing that some of them have really funny captions. I'm in a lighthearted mood, so I thought I'd share a few with you. I think I will start being more witty with my pinning.

Enjoy : )

2 comments: