Monday, June 18, 2012

Shoes Are My Middle Name








I apologize for this anachronistic post. Honestly, I bought these shoes prior to my vacation plans and prior to my shoestring shopping budget. I swear!!!

What's most funny is that I found these Sam Edelman spike & rhinestone Exie flats the day after I DIYed my own pair. And I had to buy them because they were 50% off and the only pair in store was MY size! Meant to be or what?!

I was also stopped dead in my tracks by these red wedges (again with spikes & rhinestones) by Zigi NY. I had never heard of the brand, but I loved these shoes so much, and since they were on sale too (20%) off, I couldn't say no. Again, they were the last pair, and they were the perfect fit for me.

Because I found such electrifying shoes at amazing deals, I am declaring my allegiance to Eilatan shoes, the store in which I scored these beauties. They have so many funky finds there! I pinned a bunch on Pinterest and am thinking that might call for another blog post. Fun fact about Eilatan: the store's name is Natalie spelled backwards. It just so happens my middle name is Natalie (my parents named me after Natalie Wood); thus, shoes are kinda sorta my middle name : ) Fitting, don't you think?

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment