Thursday, April 26, 2012

Art Camp on the Oregon Coast: Day 1














I am so fortunate to have spent five days on the Oregon Coast with Terri Brush. I met Terri two years ago and have worked with her on Jewelry Affaire. A week ago, I stepped on the plane to Portland, not sure what to expect. What I found when I stepped off the plane was refreshing indeed. There were the antique stores lined with vintage jewelry, the tables set with name cards and purses, the embellished door to our gift-filled room, stacks of cupcakes, and a plethora of handmade jeweled delights. And this was only the first day.


3 comments:

  1. Art Camp??? Tell us more!!!

    janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beth,

    Yes! I heard wonders about Oregon...I am curious and would have to visit...
    Please, share more photos!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to this! It looks just divine! Tell us more!
    xoRae

    ReplyDelete