Monday, March 12, 2012

A Charmed Life








I've been falling more and more in love with Kate Spade lately. I love the Charm line they started putting out a few months ago. Not only is it fashion illustration, but the prints look like magazine covers : ) And as someone who works with (and loves reading) magazines, I so appreciate and love this line even more. And while we are on the subject of magazine making and home ideas, I would love to remind everyone that the deadline for Somerset Home is March 27th. It's a beautiful magazine and I would love for you to be a part of it.

A cup of coffee certainly always makes me happy, as does being at home, surrounded by the people, prints, plates of food, and magazines I love. A charmed life, indeed. I am truly blessed.

Hope today is charming!

1 comment:

  1. You and me both. I am a Kate Spade fan. I used to do similar watercolor sketches, but food related. She makes me want to go back and do it again.
    xo

    ReplyDelete