Thursday, December 15, 2011

At Arm's Length






I love these gloves from Lanvin's collection. I think gloves are so ladylike, and just plain functional. But I love how Lanvin dressed up these beauties with rhinestones galore. Perfect! It takes the guesswork out of which bracelets and rings to layer on your gloved arms and hands. My admiration for the Lanvin set is probably why I was so drawn to purchasing these dazzlers from Juicy Couture. I absolutely love them! Next on my list is the set they sell with the shorter variety and Deborah Lippmann nail polish, as well as the mitts with faux fur and gemstones. Maybe Santa will help a girl out ; )

Stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. I love gloves. The long chocolate gloves with the bling (penultimate photo) is incredibly elegant. It's giving me ideas...

    ReplyDelete