Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Stroll Down Georgianna Lane





I'm so thankful to have met Georgianna Lane through work. Georgianna is a stunning photographer who travels all over and captures the most amazing images. This wonderful woman recently gifted me with a calendar, which means 12 of her breathtaking Paris images. I love Paris and miss it all the time, so these snaps were like a stroll down memory lane. For more of these beauties and more more more more check out her blog. Merci Georgianna!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup to you, Beth!! It's been such a pleasure to work with you and I'm really delighted that the Paris images bring back happy memories. Thank you for this!! – G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this calendar, thanks for sharing Georgianna's information, she is an amazing talent!!!
    I've never been to Paris, but now I feel like I have.

    Debbie
    x0x0

    ReplyDelete