Monday, August 29, 2011

Art in the Dark














My friend Tali was recently apart of a wonderful fashion event which helped out this great cause. The only thing more fashionable than making a statement is standing up for something. Helping out others is always in vogue. The theme of this show was Art in the Dark. They dimmed the lights and everyone wore black. Even in the dark Tali's pieces could be seen, as they stood out with amazing pops of color. Tali meticulously painted these clothes for a look that is fun and so expressive, so full of life, the things you want to see in a young designer. She truly has a fresh eye on fashion and brings expert styling to her line. I'm so happy to announce that I will be working with Tali on a future issue of Altered Couture. I am so lucky to have found a great artist who can also be a great friend, and to have two amazing guy friends who were willing to watch a fashion show with me! I love discovering new designers and their dazzling duds! Thanks again Tali for inviting me. I'm your newest fan : )

No comments:

Post a Comment