Thursday, June 30, 2011

Screaming Summer









Olu means "comfort" and Kai "ocean." And these are without a doubt some of the most (if not Linkthe most) comfy shoes I have ever worn! I am not much of a sandal girl usually (I prefer high in the sky high heels because I'm short enough to get away with it) but these shoes are beyond fabulous!

I got this gorgeous pair from my friends at OluKai (www.olukai.com). I picked them out (their make and model is Hili in Berry) and it was a tough decision, let me tell you. I love the brown on brown color scheme too. But if you know me, you know my favorite color is pink.

When I finally put these shoes on yesterday, it was a true Cinderella moment. I'm completely in love with this pair! They are effortlessly cool, perfect for summer in Laguna, and they don't detract from the rest of my ensemble. And did I mention, so comfy?!? I wish I had these while in Kauai. The good news is, every day in these shoes feels like a day on a Hawaiian beach : ) Oh, and did I mention these shoes are environmentally responsible in how they are manufactured? It doesn't get any better than that.

Do yourself and your feet a favor, and grab a pair (for water or land) today. It will make your summer.

TY OluKai!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love the pink and tan sandals!! So, let me get this straight - totally cute, comfortable and environmentally responsible? I need to get a pair of these!!

    ReplyDelete