Monday, March 14, 2011

The Wedding Boutique












Big news in the world of fashion and bridal as http://www.shopbop.com/ has FINALLY opened their wedding boutique! Check it out, as they have great categories including: shoes, second dresses, bridesmaid, and of course bridal wear. They have excellent range and diversity too. Above are some of my favorites. I guess I have a thing for ruffles ???? The greatest things about these fashions is they are versatile and on trend. So even if you are not getting married, these looks can definitely inspire fabulous, romantic style. Enjoy : )










1 comment:

  1. Beth...these are all divine!!!! Love all the ruffles and those rosette shoes...I'm hyperventilating! Can I get married again?

    Have a great day,
    Janet xox

    PS...you have to come see the fabulous Janet Hill art prints I'm giving away on my blog...Gorgeous and I know you will love them. Especially the dresses and shoes she paints! Come see.
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete