Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Left My Heart ...
























A city is like a person in that when you fall in love with one it happens unexpectedly. I dont remember when exactly it was that I fell in love with San Francisco (probably when I started shopping?) but I know that my heart aches for this city. I every time I return to it I remember why I missed it. Growing up, I remember coming to this place often. My mom moved to northern California and we had several meeetings and outings in San Francisco. I can't help but think of my mom and all her warmth and safety when I think of this big, cold, metropolis. I never feel out of place here. Night or day, I love walking the streets, seeing the sights, and meeting people from around the world. And when night falls here, and the buildings glisten, I remember why songs have been written about this place.
Just got back from vacation. More posts to follow ...



















1 comment:

  1. I hope to one day go to S.F. I enjoyed seeing it through your eyes.
    Thanks
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete