Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Breath of Fresh Air






Wow! So I took an unexpected break from blogging. So unlike me. A lot has been going on, but mostly, work has eaten me alive. For a long time I have been perfectly fine with living and breathing my work, but it wasn't until recently that I realized just how all-consuming it has been. It's nice to to get back to those things that aren't work related. I started this blog because of work, and now I've found that it's more versatile than that. So Im sorry I took a break, but ultimately it has done me some good, it has given me perspective.
I have been so busy running around that I completely forgot to stand in line on Nov. 20 for the debut of Lanvin's collection for H&M. Luckily for me, Alber Elbaz made these really cool sketches, posted pics online, and then auctioned them off with proceeds going to UNICEF. I love the bubbly lines of these clothes, they are so happy, and I love that these works of art were able to benefit others. Visit http://www.lanvinforhm.com/ to see more. I thought this posting would be a nice breath of fresh air - for all of us.

2 comments:

  1. I missed you. But I know what the end of the year is like at a magazine ;)
    Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thanks for sharing this!

    La Kat

    www.lapassionpourlafashion.com

    ReplyDelete