Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let's Face It











I've been noticing and loving the trend of the face T-shirt. For some reason I really like the idea of "wearing" someone. These shirts are from Alexander McQueen, Alice + Olivia, and Victoria's Secret.
Deb Hodge (www.breathingbesideus.blogspot.com) has been doing a lot of work with Audrey Hepburn's gorgeous face (which you can see more of in August's Somerset HOME and October's Haute Handbags). When we put our heads together we thought Audrey's face (with some bling in her ears of course) would make for a wonderful T-shirt. It would be instant style. Who wouldnt want to wear Audrey? I voted for a gray shirt and one that was bigger/flowier. After all, you don't want someone's face tightly wrapped around your torso stretching their features out. Deb picked up this shirt at T.J. Maxx and took it to her printer. Now I am wearing it like a happy happy camper.
Deb also scored this journal for me with Audrey on it. Writing in style. Thanks Deb! Happy face.
*the ring I'm wearing above is from the wonderful Nerissa Alford (www.creativerantsfromnerissa.blogspot.com). It goes perfectly with the shirt : )

No comments:

Post a Comment