Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Justine Limpus Parish










One part of my job is proofreading the books other editors put together. Perhaps my favorite column outside the realm of ones I work on are those by Justine Limpus Parish in Belle Armoire. She discusses fashion through illustration. I have always loved her work, but it was a treat to meet her a few months back in L.A. at FIDM. She was teaching , and I actually caught a glimpse of her at work. She offers classes through a few venues, so we can all learn how to draw gorgeous figures in flowing clothes. When proofreading the last issue of Belle I was happy to learn she now has a blog where we can all get a daily dose of illustrative goodness. Check it out at: http://www.justinelimpusparish.wordpress.com/.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth
    Thanks for the inspiration. I had to make a piece last night just because of your post :)
    And thanks for the shout out below. Love the shirt!
    Take care
    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete