Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tied Up Memories
















What I really want in my Easter basket. My warmest thanks to Tracy of Tied Up Memories (www.etsy.com/shop/tiedupmemories) for letting me show her pieces here. I am a huge huge fan. Her blog www.tiedupmemories.blogspot.com also contains a link to vote for her item to be on Etsy's front page come Easter Sunday. Please vote.
I love the name of Tracy's shop. It reminds me of one of my favorite poems ...
"April is the cruellest month, breeding
lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
memory and desire ..."
The intrinsic bind between memory and desire - that's why we love jewelry.
















1 comment:

  1. Wow Beth! Thank you! You are so kind! I really appreciate this feature and for all my links too! Your the best! I love that poem too! Just Perfect! I'll be in touch!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete