Thursday, November 19, 2009

Make it Work
















Project Runway season finale tonight! Will you be watching?
I am a huge fan of Tim Gunn, he's definitely a super hero in my world. One of my favorite shows is Tim Gunn's Guide to Style on Bravo. I highly recommend digging up some old episodes and learning from the master about how to "make it work."

While I think the top 3 are great designers, I have to admit I am enchanted with Carol Hannah Whitfield. Her personality is so easy going and her dresses are heavenly. Her blog is so beautiful too (http://carol-hannah.com/blog/). But most importantly, have you seen her Etsy shops?! Here are my favorites and here is the link to buy and browse: http://www.etsy.com/shop/carolhannah. I love her shop description too, I completely agree:

dresses for breakfasts, dinners & balls
dresses to sit in, stand in & walk in

dresses to dance in, flirt in & talk in

dresses in which to do nothing at all

dresses for winter, spring, summer & fall

Mantra for the day: "Dresses in which to do nothing at all ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment